About the Bandstand
- Open air Victorian-style wooden gazebo structure
- Refurbished in 1985 to allow for larger concerts and events
- Located in close proximity to Wascana Pool and a children’s play structure
- A central hub for outdoor summer activity
- Outfitted with both 110V and 220V AC outlets (110V outlets are connected to ground fault circuits)
- Parking is available along College Avenue, Ramsey Drive and Wascana Drive where indicated by signs
- There is no vehicle access to the bandstand
- Unique park setting
- Perfect for live musical and theatrical performances as well as photography, wedding ceremonies and other social gatherings
- Elevated stage so as to optimally display performers
- Situated in the heart of Wascana Centre
- Excellent view of Wascana Lake and the Legislative Building
Rental Policy and Fee Structure
- The bandstand can be rented for a fee of $50 per hour with a minimum rental of one hour
- There is a mandatory $50 non-refundable booking fee
- Cancellations made prior to 10 working days before the event are subject to a refund less the $50 booking fee. Cancellations made less than 10 working days before the event will result in the forfeiture of 50% of the applicable fees.
If your booking will require use of the surrounding area, a Special Event Application must be completed and submitted for event approval and additional fees would apply.
If you have any questions or would like to book the bandstand, send us an email or give us a call at 306-522-3661.