The Provincial Capital Commission (PCC) is dedicated to providing enhanced visitor experiences and educational programming in Wascana Centre and at Government House to inspire pride in Saskatchewan's capital city while focusing on stewardship. The Commission is also responsible for the promotion of the Legislative Building and the Conexus Arts Centre.
The PCC, in partnership with the Government of Saskatchewan, City of Regina and the University of Regina, is committed to ensuring Wascana Centre and Government House continue to be places of significance that resonate pride for our citizens and visitors alike within the Capital City.
The Provincial Capital Commission requires a highly skilled, well-organized, energetic individual for the position of Human Resource Administrator in the Finance and Corporate Services Division.
As the Human Resource Administrator, you will:
- Coordinate the human resource administrative services for the Provincial Capital Commission including staffing, training, and licensing. This includes Labour Service employee recall and lay-off processes, Taleo postings, offer letters, and employee benefit forms.
- Draft and prepare confidential and general correspondence, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Establish and maintain personnel and position records and keep personnel filing up to date.
- Arrange required employee testing and licensing with vendors and employees.
- Make purchases as required with assigned purchase card and code transactions in BMO Spend Dynamics.
- Apply Provincial Capital Commission policies and PS/GE Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Finance and Corporate Services initiatives including employee recognition, employee culture and survey and results, and Wellness Committee member.
- Act as the Timecard Administrator authorized to assign time entry and approve delegates in PSC Client.
You will need to ability to:
- Work independently and/or as a member of a variety of teams to complete work assignments, achieve common goals, and contribute towards a positive work environment.
- Independently assess, establish, adjust, and accurately complete multiple tasks while taking into consideration task complexity, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources, and multiple reporting relationships.
- Compile and organize relevant information to accurately, concisely, and in a timely manner compose, format, proofread, and/or edit a variety of correspondence for your own and others' signatures and other documentation using various software applications.
- Liase with other staff, agencies, ministries, and the public to obtain, exchange, coordinate or confirm information while maintaining confidentiality and staying within policies and procedures.
- Clearly and concisely share information with others to enhance their working knowledge on items such as policies, programs, and procedures.
- Qualified applicants would typically have a Human Resource Certificate or equivalent experience. Knowledge of the PS/ GE Collective Bargaining Agreement provisions would be an asset. Applicants must clearly state in their cover letter their experience.
To see full description and apply: Human Resource Administrator