Due to Covid-19, it is uncertain what Willow Island bookings will look like in 2021. At this time we are taking bookings for 2021, but please note you will not receive confirmation until 30 days prior to your event as Covid-19 protocols and restrictions are subject to change.
About the Bandstand
- Open air Victorian-style wooden gazebo structure
- Located in close proximity to Wascana Pool and a children’s play structure
- A central hub for outdoor summer activity
- Parking is available along College Avenue, Ramsey Drive and Wascana Drive where indicated by signs
- There is no vehicle access to the bandstand
- Power is not provided. Users are required to bring a generator for power usage.
- Unique park setting
- Perfect for live musical and theatrical performances as well as photography, wedding ceremonies and other social gatherings
- Elevated stage so as to optimally display performers
- Situated in the heart of Wascana Centre
- Excellent view of Wascana Lake and the Legislative Building
Rental Policy and Fee Structure
- The bandstand can be rented for a fee of $50 per hour with a minimum rental of one hour
- For seated events with more than 50 guests, the greenspace surrounding the bandstand must be rented. The fee for the greenspace is an additional $100
- There is a mandatory $50 non-refundable administration fee
- Cancellations made more than two (2) weeks prior to your event are subject to a full refund less the $50 administration fee. Refunds will not be given for cancellations made less than two (2) weeks before the event. If inclement weather causes your event to be cancelled you may reschedule or fees will be refunded less the $50 administration fee.
If you have any questions or would like to book the bandstand, send us an email or give us a call at 306-522-3661.