The Provincial Capital Commission is pleased to offer Ferry Boat Tours. These half hour guided tours will take you on a leisurely excursion around Wascana Lake to give you a true “on the water” experience and provide information on the history of Wascana Lake, and the stories behind the monuments located within Wascana Centre. Life jackets are provided and tours are wheelchair accessible.
Due to COVID-19, our current protocols are:
• A maximum of 5 passengers will be permitted on the Ferry Boat at one time in June.
• A maximum of 8 passengers will be permitted on the Ferry Boat at one time in July and August.
• Tours are available Tuesdays through Fridays at 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
• All passengers must be from the same booking.
• Full cleaning procedures and protocols have been adopted for the Ferry Boat.
• Staff will wear masks while on the boat and/or interacting with general public.
• A discounted rate of $40 per tour group has been established for June of 2021 due to limited capacity.
• Our standard rate of $75 per tour group will apply for July and August as we can accommodate full capacity.
• Only pre-booked tours will be available in 2021.
Book your Ferry Boat Tour today by calling 306-522-3661 or by sending an email to reserve a date and time. Advanced notice is required.