Goose Hill Washrooms by the Science Centre will be closed for maintenance until further notice.


Ducks Unlimited Monument


The Ducks Unlimited Monument is located along the fence of the Habitat Conservation Area.  It was dedicated to Ducks Unlimited in July, 1971 by Wascana Centre for their contribution to and support of the marsh nature reserve, including the development of the prairie habitat to provide much needed waterfowl nesting cover.  In the early 1940’s, banding of ducks in the marsh was carried out by Ducks Unlimited and Canada Geese were introduced in 1956.