The Provincial Capital Commission is pleased to offer Ferry Boat Tours. These half hour guided tours will take you on a leisurely excursion around Wascana Lake to give you a true “on the water” experience and provide information on the history of Wascana Lake, and the stories behind the monuments located within Wascana Centre. Life jackets are provided and tours are wheelchair accessible.
• We can accommodate up to 8 passengers per ferry boat tour.
• Tours are available Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm, and on Thursdays at 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm.
• Full cleaning procedures and protocols have been adopted for the Ferry Boat.
• The fee per tour is $75.00 and is required at the time of booking.
• Only pre-booked tours will be available in 2021.
Book your Ferry Boat Tour today by calling 306-522-3661 or by sending an email to reserve a date and time. Advanced notice is required.